About 50% of workers worldwide are now involved in the gig economy, making money remotely and in the comfort of their homes. Money-making apps have become the knight in shining armor for many people who are not content with the traditional job market.
Many apps can help you make money online without being confined to an office. You can get a side hustle, build a full-time freelance business earn extra money by doing things you love, among other great benefits.
What are Some of the Best Money Earning Apps in 2022?
The gig economy is snowballing, and so is the number of money-making apps. The best money-making apps are those you can quickly sign up for and start earning money immediately.
After looking into dozens of different apps, we’ve found the best money-making apps based on factors such as star ratings, customer reviews, and how quickly you can start earning. Below are the top 5 best-paying apps to try in 2022.
Upwork is the number one freelancer’s money-making app worldwide. Its easy-to-use platform makes it the best choice for anyone looking for that extra cash or full-time freelance business. The app has a network of millions of freelancers worldwide who connect with potential companies and clients.
Further, it has a user-friendly interface and accessible profile-building features, and a wide range of skills and services from different fields in the business world. Whether you are in the writing industry or IT, there’s something for everyone to connect with on Upwork.
- Easy profile setting
- Over 1 million freelancers connected to you
- You can attract clients from all over the world based on scores and reviews
- Ability to pursue ongoing or one-off projects via application or invitation
- Escrow payment protection
- You will incur a 5-20% service fee for each project you complete
- Ten days waiting period for payment to be delivered
- Clients can easily opt for lower rates
Parimatch is a great online bookmaker that allows you to earn money online by playing online casino games., sports betting, poker, and live casino. Many punters prefer Parimatch because it offers a wide range of games and has a straightforward, user-friendly interface.
Used by players from many countries, Parimatch offers a broad market for punters to choose from, including in-play. Make your betting experience even more interesting via its live casino features, and cash out, among others. If you want to earn money by playing a game you love, just click here and get that rush.
- Wide variety of sports to bet on
- Great casino games range
- Excellent live casino features.
- Interesting bonuses
- The sports betting site is not first-class
- Survey Junkie
Another app you can easily earn money from is Survey Junkie. The app has roughly 15 minutes surveys you need to complete based on demographic questions. Once you successfully answer these questions, you instantly receive payment via PayPal or gift cards.
The app has partnered with leading market research companies and brands. This allows its users to earn money from surveys in exchange for points. You can then use these points to redeem gift cards or receive money via PayPal. Below are some pros and cons.
- Earn extra cash by answering surveys
- You can also earn via referrals
- Your identity is never revealed to clients
- You can redeem points for money via PayPal or use them as gifting cards
- It has an annoying pre-survey identity confirmation
- May receive expired invitations to surveys.
- Some surveys can be repetitive for validation
Uber is another app that allows you to earn money at your convenience if you have a valid driver’s license and a car. You can make deliveries at your disposal and cash out on earnings up to five times daily.
- Earn money according to your schedule
- One app to drive passengers and deliver food
- Makeup to five cash-outs daily
- Earn up to $20 per hour after cutting expenses
- A model year can thin your chances of participation
- Driver incur a service fee based on factors such as time and cost
- Location and demand can limit earning potential
OfferUp is a website that allows you to earn through selling used or new products online. Using a modern Craigslist concept, offer up removes the burden and stress of selling your products. It has an easy-to-use, streamlined process, allowing you to search for customers within your locality or nationwide.
Though it is faced by competitors such as Letgo, this app takes the crown as the best money-making app for selling your used and new goods.
- You can chat with a potential buyer in the app
- Simple user interface
- You can set your preferred price leaving room for negotiation
- Ability to receive cash payments for local transactions, or ship products
- You are responsible for delivery unless you select shipping
- Search results favor Promote Plus members
- You can incur a shipping fee of 12.9%
As companies, goods, and service providers embrace the rapid growth of the gig economy, you have no reason to be left behind. Money-making apps are growing by the day, allowing users to get part and full-time jobs while doing things they love at their convenience. No matter what industry you are qualified for, there is something for everyone to dangle their toes in.