DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Apkarc.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), addressing notices of alleged infringements and complying with applicable local laws.
If we determine that the content to be removed or disabled is controlled or operated by Apkarc.com, we will attempt to contact the material developers to encourage them to counter-notify us in line with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter-Notice, it is advised that you consult an attorney to learn more about your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
This notice is meant to comply with Apkarc.com’ duty under the DMCA, in particular section 512 (c), and does not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringement on Apkarc.com, please provide the following details.
- Physical or electronic signature of an authorized representative from the property owner whose exclusive rights are being allegedly infringed upon.
- The identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed, or the representative list of copyrighted works at a site which was notified as a whole.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and to be removed or disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material. Provide URLs, and our database finds content quickly.
- Any information necessary for the service provider to proactively assist the complaining party, such as a correct and reliable address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement and explanation by the complaining party that the use of the material in the manner complained of will violate the copyright owner’s rights, its agents, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512 (f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
Then Send the infringement notice via email to Apkarc[at]gmail.com