On the iPhone, there are no features that allow users to reverse video. For this, users need to install third-party applications for reversing recorded videos and playing them backwards.
Videos that are viewed backward can be both entertaining and instructive. Throwing a basketball, for example, makes it appear like the ball is heading your way. Try running backward and forwards and driving backward, putting milk in a glass down, and anything else you can imagine. Using Videoshop, you can reverse your videos with a few easy steps. With a few easy steps in Videoshop, you can reverse any video. Here’s how. Upload the video into the video editor, tap the reverse button, and add it to the Camera Roll. See the instructions and examples below for more information.
How to Reverse videos on iPhone and iPad?
Download this editor for video on iPhone. When you first launch it, you’ll have the option of taking either a brand new or uploading an existing video. Select to import a video from your Camera Roll into your video editor. You’ll then get a screen that looks like this.
You’ll find a variety of tools on the bottom portion of the screen, including Resize, Trim, Rotate Reverse, among others. Press the Reverse button. Your video will play in reverse after you press the Play button. You can change the iPhone’s speed by adjusting it. Next, you can save and share the file to your social networks after saving the file to your Roll of Cameras.
Also read: How to Make PS4 Controller Vibrate
Reverse Videos on iPhone
- Go to the Apple’s App Store.
- Click on the bar for searching. Enter “Reverse Vid” and press on the “search” button on the keyboard.
- In the results of your search you can download the application called “Reverse Vid: Play It Forward.” Hit it and then install the application.
- On the homepage select the type of video you would like to reverse. If you wish to create a new video when you launch the app, simply tap “New.” Another alternative is to choose an existing screen recording or video to reverse, by clicking “Library.”
- Once you’ve selected an image to reverse You can alter the speed that the video is reversed using Slide Bar. This is located at the lower left corner on your display. Click on “Preview” to launch the program. It will instantly reverse the video according to the speed you preference.
- If you are happy with the outcome After you are happy with the results, you can click “Save” at the upper right-hand corner.
- Visit your Apple’s App Store.
- Press the Search bar. Enter “Reverse Vid” and press the “search” button on the keyboard.
- In the results of the search, download the application dubbed “Reverse Vid: Play It Forward.” Click on it to install the app.
- On the home screen select the type of video you would like to reverse. If you wish to create a new video when you launch the app, simply tap “New.” Another alternative is to choose the previously recorded film or screen capture that you want to reverse by tapping on “Library.”
- Once you’ve chosen an image to reverse You can alter the speed that the video reverses through the slider bar. This is located at the lower right-hand corner on your display. Click on “Preview” then the application will reverse the video according to the speed you preference.
- If you are happy with the results If you are satisfied with the result, click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.