eBay Mastercard and eBay Extras Mastercard are issued by Synchrony Bank under a license from Mastercard International, Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Mastercard International Incorporated owns the circles design.
This card, on the other hand, is designed for regular eBay customers who wish to earn rewards that can be used to make future purchases made on eBay website.
Features and Advantages of Using an eBay Mastercard
As a general matter, eBay has two cards for credit The eBay Mastercard and eBay Extras Mastercard.
Both credit cards have similar advantages and features.
- If you make a purchase of $1000 within the period, you are awarded 5 points during the last portion of the year.
- When you spend at least $1,000 within a calendar year, you’ll earn 3 points for every dollar you spend using your card.
- Earn 2 points per $1 you spend on petrol, restaurants, and grocery items.
- You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend using eBay Mastercard to make purchases.
- You are not responsible as you can call the number printed on the bottom of the credit card should you be concerned about any unusual or unusual behavior.
- Your data is secure by eBay all hours of the day, seven days a semaine.
- Your eBay account can be controlled via the internet.
- No annual fee.
- Card can be used wherever you can use Mastercard.
- As cardmembers, you’ll gain access to exclusive events and experiences across the globe.
- A credit card seems to be advantageous for those who shop online.
However, buyers will need to purchase before they can take advantage of the benefits offered by the eBay credit card.
eBay Mastercard Bonus
Although you earn rewards on everything else, you purchase, The most exciting feature of this eBay card is accelerated reward points. The price you pay per eBay transaction. It is possible to earn or redeem points using this card on the marketplace on the internet.
However, the options to redeem eBay Mastercards are limited. The people who spend a lot of hours on the eBay website, On the other hand, you may find that the synchronization feature of eBay Mastercard offers a higher reward rate than the recompenses.
If you don’t make purchases on eBay often, This card may not be suitable for you.
In addition to being aware that you must have an account to apply to the card. You will only redeem your points through the eBay site to redeem the points.
Additionally, your highest earning rates are only available only for eBay purchases. In other words, eBay card is perfect for eBay buyers.
How To Apply For An eBay Mastercard
Whatever the circumstances, we’ve got you covered. To increase the chance of being approved for approval, you must show a FICO credit score that is 658. The issuer might add additional factors to the approval process in making approval decisions.
Therefore you can apply the following steps:
- Visit the eBay Mastercard website using an internet browser.
- Find and click to click the “Apply Now” button.
- To apply, you must first create your eBay account.
- Then, select the “create an account” button.
- Then, you’ll be taken to the registration page.
- Input your names, first and last, as well as email addresses and passwords.
- Click below the” blue “new account” button.
- Enter your country’s name, address, extra information [optional], city, state/province/region, postal code, and cellphone number on the next page.
- Then, click the “Continue” button at the bottom of your page.
- The website of the synchrony bank will then direct you to the page for the application.
- Fill out your application with the necessary information.
The application for a payment card on eBay is different from other credit cards that synchronize with banks. You have to first establish an eBay account before applying for an eBay Mastercard.
The eBay Mastercard login – How to Sign In into Synchrony with the bank PayPal Mastercard
You will be able to log in and manage your card account after you have received eBay. Mastercard after approval, or If you already have eBay Extras Mastercard after approval or if you already have the eBay extras.
Follow the below steps to log in to your account online:
- Start a web browser and visit the website for synchrony banks’ eBay Mastercard login page.
- The login page can be on that page.
- To apply for eBay Mastercard, click here and choose Apply Now.
- The card will be sent to your address within ten working days if your form is accepted.
- First, you must activate your card before you start earning points.
Here’s how to get it done:
- Create a user account on eBay Master Card.
- Choose Services.
- Choose Activate Card.
- Enter the card number, as well as the security code of three digits found at the bottom of your card.
- Choose Activate.
Read Also: How to Turn on a Vizio TV Without a Remote
Frequently Asked Questions On eBay Mastercard
How much is the limit of my eBay Mastercard credit limit?
Synchrony Bank sets the credit limit of the account of your credit card. By login into your online account at ebaymastercard.syf.com, you can check your account’s limit.
How can I exchange my rewards for My eBay Extras Master card?
To redeem Reward Points
- Log into the account you have created with your PayPal Account.
- Click ” e Bay Mastercard,” and you’ll be taken to the Synchrony Bank’s website for service.
- Click ” Rewards & Offers.”
- Choose the category you would like to study to redeem your reward.
It is important to note that you can only access rewards options after completing a purchase that earned you points or received a bill.