Adobe Illustrator is the best software for vector graphics. It allows you to apply them to various digital and physical supports. Adobe is a world-renowned company in software development for artistic creations and graphic design. The versatility and variety of the tools they offer when it comes to creating are why hundreds of thousands of professionals use their products.
We must mention Adobe Illustrator Mac, a vector graphic editor that allows you to draw and paint illustrations. This branch of digital art can be applied to both technical and graphical drawing.
This software is designed for professionals. It can be very demanding in terms of the level of user needed to use all its tools. It’s not intuitive and requires you to be familiarized with computer-aided design concepts. You’ll likely need to learn how to use each function correctly.
Also Download: Applob Apk
The software creates icons, logos, sketches, typographies, illustrations, and logos.
Most designers consider it the best program to create all of their artwork, regardless of whether they are using print-outs or digital, web, mobile, or computer programs.
These are the main features of Illustrator CC 2017 mac OS:
- You can create illustrations with a realistic appearance using the perspective drawing options. You can also draw sketches and shapes aligned to the pixel grid.
- Multiple Artboards: This tool allows you to use different spaces or Artboards. Each can be customized by selecting the required tools for the specific project.
- Specific tools to create vectors objects adapted to mobiles and websites using a grid.
- You can access the file menu to the presets or templates to create various elements to suit your needs. These include templates, leaflets, and business cards.
- It’s part of Creative Cloud and provides quick and easy access to Adobe Stock elements (graphics and templates, images, Premium, and Editorial collections) via the search box.
Creative Cloud: The benefits
The Creative Cloud ecosystem extends Adobe Illustrator‘s capabilities beyond what was possible in previous versions, such as CS 6. It’s an online platform through which all of the company’s software can be accessed. It allows you to access various assets, such as Adobe Stock, the resource center for creators. This includes brushes, shapes, and fonts as well Adobe Type kit.
It also offers the Creative Sync service, which allows you to export all of your creations from other programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom, and Dreamweaver to the cloud.
You can download Illustrator free of charge
It’s not possible, we’re sorry. It’s not possible because the product has a professional purpose, and Adobe wants to make money from its maintenance and development. The only thing you will get for free is the trial version. You’ll need to pay a valid payment method to gain full access to the full version.
What’s new with the latest version of Adobe Illustrator Mac?
- Distribute Spacing in the Align panel works only when Units are set to Points.
- When the action set is rearranged manually, shortcuts that were assigned to actions are lost.
- While using the Lasso selection tools, locked background objects can be moved.
- When constrain option is selected, the object’s width and height change proportionally.
- Saving the document with scripts is not possible when the Save in Background box is checked.
- When you save the Creative Cloud document, the pattern will not display accurate color.
Additional information and requirements:
- Adobe ID is required to register the software.
- Minimum operating system requirements: macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Requires 64-bit operating systems