It does not matter what type of business you are running; when you have a website and opt for the digital space, you will need a graphic designer to design all the online layouts and content pieces.
It is going to be your design through which you are going to interact with your target audiences.
So, you basically have two options. You can either hire a graphic designer or learn how to do it all by yourself. Do not worry if you have not taken any courses yet. Here we are ready to offer you the names of some amazing graphic designing tools that are perfect for beginners.
5 Best Graphic Design Software Tools For Beginners
Now, let’s know about the graphic design tools that you can opt for as a beginner. You can get all these tools for free by visiting https://thenewpiratebay.org/.
When we are talking about graphic designing tools, adobe photoshop has to be at the top. It is one of the most suitable tools for beginners. Whether you want to create an image or manipulate it, this tool can help you handle everything.
With its amazing features, you will be able to edit and design images as you want. Here, you will get full control over editing images.
- Correct colors on any image.
- Add text to images.
- Select borders with ease.
- Quickly organize photos for easy access.
- Create incredible images from scratch.
Are you looking for a tool that will suit the online template-based design of vector images, along with web or print documents? Canva is best for this.
Using Canva, you will be able to create social media posts, cards, and a lot more. The most amazing part is you also can use it for creating various types of documents and media which need image manipulation.
- Simple and robust design.
- A great organization that makes it easy to find the templates you need.
- Has pre-made templates for a wide range of applications.
Adobe Illustrator CC
Particularly for creating and editing vector graphics, Adobe Illustrator CC is best. It is one of the leading vector Graphic design and manipulation tools. With the help of this, you will also be able to trace photos into vector Graphics.
If you want to create more web images, this will be a better suit for you. It provides high-quality images that too in small sizes, which is just perfect for fast-loading websites.
- Instead of pixels, the mathematical graphic creation makes sure all graphics are crisp.
- Adobe font integration.
- Access to over 90 million stock images on the creative cloud.
- The small output file size makes it actually great to create web images, which will load quickly.
Now, this tool is best suited for basic to medium-level vector graphics creation and also manipulation.
Do you know what makes it best for beginners?
It is free from desktop vector graphic creation and editing tools. If you are thinking about learning vector graphics editing free of cost, you definitely should opt for Inkscape. With it, you can create any type of vector graphic you want to create.
- Simple object creation using various shapes.
- For easy selection, a powerful color picking tool.
- Curves can be used for drawing intricate designs.
- Excellent text tool.
- Supports transparent PNG rendering.
- Operations along paths for accuracy.
Pixlr is much similar to Adobe Photoshop. This online photo editing tool comes with basic Pixlr X and also Advanced Pixlr E options. The only cons it has is the limited text editing options.
Although we have recognized it as an online version of Adobe Photoshop, we will ask you not to expect all the features that Adobe Photoshop has from this one.
- Simple interface.
- Seamless editing and sharing between Pixlr E and Pixlr X.
- Wide stick image library for you for creating excellent images for various uses.
- Double exposure, cropping and healing along with other powerful features to edit your images with ease.
Some More Options
We have already discussed the top-rated and perfect graphic designing tools for beginners. Still, we know you will always want to have more options. So, here are some more options for you.
- Gravit Designer.
- Adobe Creative Suite.